gratitude — the state of being grateful : thankfulness
On this Gratitude Sunday, I am grateful for:
- This new month, and all the possibilities it brings with it, not to mention some of my favorite holidays: first, Groundhog Day/Candlemas and then later, Fasnacht Day (the Tuesday before the start of Lent)
- Favorite comfort foods on a cold, “blah” day, which for me means a big bowl of spicy noodles (w/ garlic, ginger, chile sauce, carrots, green onions, tempeh, and shredded cabbage too!)
- The smell of coffee in the early morning
- The opportunity to participate in a craft show at the end of February — really looking forward to it!
- Celebrating another of James’ birthdays this past week! We had a fun and relaxing day out brunching and thrifting
- The joy of our dogs when we come home, every single time 🙂
- Getting through a difficult, discouraging couple of days this week and emerging with good positive mojo intact again 🙂
- Forgiveness from others, even when you probably don’t deserve it
- Yarn sales
- New craft projects to get started on this week — excited!
- The kind and understanding words of a stranger this morning, which were exactly what I needed to hear
- Morning walks in the woods