gratitude — the state of being grateful : thankfulness
On this Gratitude Sunday, I am grateful for:
- An entire weekend with my best friend Julie, who was visiting the East Coast from her home in Wisconsin — the best 🙂
- A surprising midweek snowfall — just enough to pretty up the woods but not cause troublesome traveling
- And resulted in an unexpected early ski season nearby
- Fireside knitting
- James’ pumpkin soup and made from our very own pumpkins, too 🙂
- A wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with my husband and parents — and enough food to feed many more!
- Pennsylvania Dutch potato filling — why don’t I make this more often?!
- Busy days at the shop
- A second trip to NYC in less than a month
- Magnolia Bakery cupcakes — that icing, so good….
- My dad, who was quick to help when one of our valves broke off when I was filling up the Toyota tires with air
- The kindness of strangers, which seems to get overlooked far too often these days
- The true beginning of this festive, holiday season; the first eleven months of 2013 have been full and good — can’t wait to see what month 12 has in store for us (and is it really time for Holidailies again?!?)