gratitude — the state of being grateful : thankfulness
On this Gratitude Sunday, I am grateful for:
- The fine weather the summer solstice brought with it — the garden really appreciates the warmer days!
- Spending quiet time under the stars with James and the dozing pups
- Knitting season is just around the corner — how can that be!?!
- The bouquet of flowers on my desk, all found around growing — and not with much assistance from us — around Baldy Hill
- The blueberries are turning blue and right on schedule. 🙂 I noted yesterday that a tiny box of organic blueberries costs almost seven dollars at our local supermarket, so all the more grateful for our few homegrown
- A short week at my day job ahead
- One of my favorite festivals is on this week in my hometown; if you are at all interested in quilting, check out this year’s winners here
- James’ help this week to post some new listings in the shop; it was a big help, but we still have many more vintage knitting and crochet patterns to add
- Itsy bitsy baby cucumbers that will make fine dill pickles in just a few weeks 🙂
- The moment of spontaneity that I did not resist and ended with my new haircut that was exactly what I needed but hadn’t realized — thank you again, Jake!
- The warm tub that is waiting to relieve my tired body
- Finishing this week feeling relaxed, satisfied, and centered for the first time in awhile — very grateful for this indeed!
And what are you grateful for today?