gratitude — the state of being grateful : thankfulness
- The week started out painfully hard, but thankfully got better with each passing day
- Somehow finding the strength to say what I’ve needed to say for a long time; I feel like we might be moving forward
- Reminders that keep us focused on what really matters
- Fabulous chana saag curry Friday night
- Making plans with a new friend
- Our niece’s first recital — so glad we all could be there for her 🙂
- Peonies! Roses! Beautiful flowers, beautiful fragrance, just a few steps from the house
- Kisses from our Buster Bubba, the best loverboy pup you could ever want
- Dinner with the family at Gary and Dell’s yesterday
- First peas harvested from the garden!
- And today James cut the first garlic scapes, yum!
- Getting most of my paperwork in order (although the piles do seem to be growing again, err)
- Finding some time for me on my yoga mat again; always like returning to a long-lost friend
- Coconut cream pie
- The warm bath that is waiting for me
And what are you grateful for today?