gratitude — the state of being grateful : thankfulness
On this Gratitude Sunday, I am grateful for:
- The fact that February is behind us! The second half of the month proved challenging, with colds, an attack of norovirus, and work pressures keeping us from our preferred routines and activities. I think it’s a short month for a good reason!
- March is here, with signs of spring all around. 🙂
- The first seeds that James planted indoors have sprouted.
- Bayliss’ appointment with the holistic vet went well — acupuncture treatments for her arthritis, but otherwise our big, beautiful, almost 14-year-old Lab/Chow is in great health (which we already knew but it was nice to hear our beliefs reaffirmed 🙂
- We’ve had now had sales at our shops (here and here) ship to three continents; I love Etsy for this. (And shh, lots of things on are clearance sale, btw!)
- All the work I put in for a work project paid off with a well-received presentation; it was a little scary at times but great to stretch my skills and learn a bunch more.
- A fabulous used book sale last week at the local high school — so many great finds and I only spent $12 while also helping the students’ fundraising efforts. Win-win for everyone. 🙂
- Lunch out with my mom at one of our family’s favorite spots; crazy to think we’ve been going there almost 30 years but we have! And the food is still always great.
- The warm bed that awaits me, with my pjs wrapped around hot water bottles. Perfect end to the weekend. 🙂
And what are you grateful for today?